02. The shore of Lake Ontario. There, in the distance, Chimney Bluffs is visible. The name Ontario comes from the native Indian tribe's word for "Beautiful water".
03. There are two paths to the Chimney Bluffs - one on the shore of the lake, and the other through the forest. We chose the shore - The lake is a miracle .
04. This is newly-fallen tree. It feels like the lake takes away pieces of land every day.
06. Like a rhino, drinking water from the lake:
07. Amazing colors everywhere, even in sand.
08. This bluff was the first photo of this post.
09. Unique landscapes of this park:
10. Piece of a ship?
11. The state park ends here:
12. If you have time after your walk on the shore,
14. Ontario - the smallest lake of the Great Lakes of North America is about 310 km long, has an area of about 19.5 km2, and a depth of up to 236 m.
16. The path for the most daring:
17. Lake is of glacial origin so the ground beneath it is still rising.
19. Many wonderful places in the world. One of them - Lake Ontario.
View New York State in a larger map